Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Walking Dead

I know I started this as a gaming Blog but I really felt the need to pay a little tribute to the upcoming Series debuting on AMC on Halloween night, The Walking Dead.


I was first introduced to this fantastic comic a few months back and I've since read 75  episodes of it. Long story short, it deals with people coping and surviving during a Zombie apocalypse. Done all in black in white in the comic, it simply is the best comic I've ever read. The character developement and the artwork are top notch.

 Robert Kirkman is the genius behind this masterpiece and come all hallows eve, AMC will be bringing us this to the comfort of our livingrooms.Frank Darabont  will be producing and he has some good creed from Aliens, Shawshank Redemption and Predator. If you have yet to see the trailer, check it out here:  http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/  .  And if you are a long time fan and can't wait til Halloween, the pilot episode has apparently been leaked(probably on purpose to build hype I'm thinking) on the web. No, I'm not going to post a link for this, sorry. It'll be worth the wait I assure you.

Anyways, there's my post for today, paid my homage to a great upcoming series. can't wait to see what they do with it. But for now, I've got to get back to playing Fallout New Vegas.

2 comments: